F I G M E N T S / A PREVIEW.

On the 7th of April 2011AD the preview night for my first big solo show - F I G M E N T S took place and...well...I guess I'll just let the photos do the talking. Many thanks to The Skinny who organised the event.

Photographer Tommy Ga-Ken Wan & blogger Matthias Mcgregor

Artists Yoann Reininger & Jamie Fitzpatrick
The Art World: A Tragedy, my first film, coming soon to this blog.
Jamie 'photobombing' a family portrait.
The Family.
Chatting with David Hay, Advocate.
The ever lovely Russell Phipps & Katy Clark.
Marina and my first collaborative piece of art, 'The Birth of Omarina'.
Actor & Actress couple Stephen Sheriff & Laura McMonagle.
Jude Santiago Garcia's first ever outing with mum Karen.
The Moment I asked Marina to come up and speak.
This brilliant Flamenco duo formed for one night.
The Enigmatic Daniel Dumnov.
Tim Ghost, 1/3 of Sink.
The bizarre Hurdy Gurdy Man.
The Art Suit which I sported for the opening.
Fashion Designer Natalie Morris.
The well rehearsed speech.

ALL PHOTOS BY ZUL BHATIA

No comments: