BAZAAR Vernissage


Here are a selection of photos of the opening of BAZAAR. There's still plenty of time to go and have a look at the latest collaboration between myself and OMARINA, the show will come to an end in the very last days of April...until then, here is the info:

Inverarity One to One, 185A Bath Street, Glasgow.

Opening times: Mon-Fri - 10am-6pm, Sat -10am-4pm, Closed Sun.


Kelly browsing through some of OMARINA's trinkets.
Ieva & Sebastian chatting to my mother.
Artist Mark Lyken, his son and pals.
Community workers pointing and looking. 
A nice wall-spread.
What's my name!?!
3 marvelous people. 
Kelly & Shaun. 

One of my patrons Andy considering his next acquisition.
Ashley. 
A glorious guitar to a new owner.
My friend, collaborator, mentor and patron Marina Maclean. 
Me haggling.
All photos by Zul Bhatia.


No comments: